Trade Compliance Manager EAME in Zaltbommel
Vacature id 158 |
Positie is ingevuld –For our client, an international US-listed company, we are looking for a Trade Compliance Manager EAME.
- Develop and maintain written import/export work processes and programs including roles and responsibilities of co-workers in multiple regions and external partners as appropriate;
- Develop and implement international policies and procedures that ensure effective compliance with applicable import/export regulatory requirements and the effective and cost-efficient movement of goods and products across country borders.
- Check and analyze CBS and GPA reports to ensure that these are compliant with regulations, follow up on all non- cleared documents and UTB’s and Audit AEO and licenses on a yearly basis/ Audit classification process on a monthly basis.
- Lead global implementation of any process changes needed to ensure that the business is fully compliant, operating efficiently and leveraging tariff structure optimally.
- Provide analytical reporting to Manager to monitor and enhance logistics department performance. Liaise with the Legal Department on regulatory and legal issues.
- Confirm or determine and maintain product classifications for import/export
- Develop standard import/export work procedures functions and related functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics and Customs related education or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. e.g.
- 5-8 years of experience in a relevant function.
- Knowledge of customs related documentation and legislation, Europe- and worldwide.
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Dutch and English.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability of successful implementation of trade compliance programe.
- Negotiation skills, assertive and decisive